This 96 hour burning jar candle not only smells good but feels good, because when you purchase one of these, $5 goes to our very most favorite place in the world…Unleashed Pet Adoption!
Unleashed Scented Jar Candle
- Burn time is 96 hours.
- Pint sized jar.
- Of our Heinz 57 variety, which means you get one of our most favorite scents!
- 100% Soy wax.
- Cotton cored wick.
- A $5.00 donation is made to Unleashed Pet Rescue and Adoption with each jar purchase!
- .5 ounces of highly fragrant oil.
- Highly scented, top quality oils for whatever area you are scent-decorating.
- Love it, even wear it, but stay away from peppermints and cinnamons on your skin.
Who Rescued Who? 3-Pack Votive Tube
For every ‘Who Rescued Who? 3-Pack Votive Tube’ that is purchased, $5.00 goes straight to Unleashed. Help The 5B&Co.Candlemakers help those animals who are not able to help themselves. Read more below.
- Pot Belly Fig – A Clean, Fresh Fig
- German Sheppard Chocolate – Premium Chocolate
- Heinz 57 – Surprise Votive of our Choice
- 2 oz. votive.
- 15 – 20 hours of burn time.
- Colors in the image are as close to the actual colors of the candle, as possible.
- Highly scented, top quality wax burns beautifully for whatever area you are scent-decorating.
- 4 oz. of the highly scented oil of your choice.
- 6 rattan diffuser reeds.
- Diffuser oils will last 3-4 months.
5B&Co. Highly-Scented Pillar Candles
Choose your favorite 5B&Co. scent, and we will make you a set of highly-scented pillar candles!
It was a Christmas card morning, minus the snow. You know those cards that show a bleak and stormy night surrounding a tiny cottage, which glows a warm and welcoming yellow from within, and above is written some message about peace, home, and joy? That is what walking up to 5B&Co Candlemakers was like when I went […]
This Wednesday I turn fifty years old. The big five-0. Half way to 100. I veer somewhere between “bring it on” to “full fledged melt down” depending on my hormonal levels at any given moment. When these milestones appear in life, you can’t help but reflect on everything you have done so far. What works, […]